Needed leatherworker for Belt.

rayke1938

Ray,

There is a shop at capalaba. Mac lace leather. You can go in and buy the belt blank and do it yourself.

wont need to many tools. Maybe a punch or riveter. They can give you the right advice.

I have used them beofre they know their stuff.

Head Office address and Retail Craft Shop

Mac-Lace Leather

5 Natasha Street

Capalaba Qld 4157

Phone: 07 3245 2215

Fax: 07 3245 2213

Email: sales@maclace.com.au

ray if you want to go into maclace as shortie sugested and buy a blank, i,m happy to do it for you or lend you the tools if you'd like to do it yourself.

got a huge kit of leather work gear, but dont do much anymore, very hard to get a fair price for any really good quality work

ray if you want to go into maclace as shortie sugested and buy a blank, i,m happy to do it for you or lend you the tools if you'd like to do it yourself.

got a huge kit of leather work gear, but dont do much anymore, very hard to get a fair price for any really good quality work

Hey Jeff I thought certain styles of Leather work would have a great selling Niche :sick: :whistle:

Hey Jeff I thought certain styles of Leather work would have a great selling Niche :sick: :whistle:

yeah you can allways do you basic black kink but making it gets boring quick

i used to do all the carved and laced stuff

Archived