WTB kegging gear

regulated

Just wondering if anyone has lost interest in kegging and wants to get rid of the gear. Don't need any brewing stuff, just the kegs, regulator, fittings, gun etc. I'm a bit over spending hours bottling so will be making up a keg system in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers

BJ

Just wondering if anyone has lost interest in kegging and wants to get rid of the gear. Don't need any brewing stuff, just the kegs, regulator, fittings, gun etc. I'm a bit over spending hours bottling so will be making up a keg system in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers

BJ

Yeah I here you. The funny thing is, it still takes some work maintaining kegs. I have just converted and could not be happier though. Before you go out an buy all the gear to convert the fridge with an outside tap have a look at these. The prices are delivered. I got the two tap system. it comes with the regulator as well. all you need is kegs and gas bottle.
/>http://www.kegking.com.au/keg%20fridges.html

I found it pretty hard to get a deal on Ebay.

Cheers mate,

Kegerators do look awesome. For a stand alone setup you would be crazy not to get one. Very neat and trouble free.

I am going to make up a nice bar with some slaps of camphor laurel from a mate and will eventually have double fonts on it with fridge mounted underneath the bar so will probably end up doing a standard setup. Already have three fridges to use so will see how many kegs we can drink.

Was at craftbrewer and until I get the bar setup they have some cheap coiled taps that will do the job.

Cheers for the info.

Cheers mate,

Kegerators do look awesome. For a stand alone setup you would be crazy not to get one. Very neat and trouble free.

I am going to make up a nice bar with some slaps of camphor laurel from a mate and will eventually have double fonts on it with fridge mounted underneath the bar so will probably end up doing a standard setup. Already have three fridges to use so will see how many kegs we can drink.

Was at craftbrewer and until I get the bar setup they have some cheap coiled taps that will do the job.

Cheers for the info.

Make sure you have at least 2m of tubing between the keg and the tap. Less than this and you can get to much head. I would not go past the Cornelius kegs myself. They are set up correctly for home brewing and are easy to clean and work with. The std old kegs from the pubs are not really any good and require a lot of work to clean and really need mods to make the work effectively.

Nice- Camphor laurel - love that timber. Is it from up home or down here? I have the two taps and it is probably better than the one as not everybody that comes around to visit likes each type of beer. One tap for dark and one for light. The kegs at brewers choice are $90each for 1 to 2 and $80 3 and above. Welcome to come around some time and sample a brew and have a look.

We had sheds full of everything at home, well over 20 cubes cut into slabs or turning blanks. Unfortunately its all gone so just have one of the local wood turners getting some nice peices.

Yeah I have a mate that even after trying some great ales still goes back for a can of VB. Think I will be doing a nice dark ale for people who love beer and a weak lager for people who like pee.

I don't know if you have used them before but doing all grain you probably have. http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/ have some great gear/prices and was also the only all grain brew4U type place in Brisbane. $60 a keg, seal kit is $8.

Before you go out an buy all the gear to convert the fridge with an outside tap have a look at these. The prices are delivered. I got the two tap system. it comes with the regulator as well. all you need is kegs and gas bottle.

Hey thanks for the heads up on these.

If they dont suck to much power I might put one in the big boat ;)

Before you go out an buy all the gear to convert the fridge with an outside tap have a look at these. The prices are delivered. I got the two tap system. it comes with the regulator as well. all you need is kegs and gas bottle.

Hey thanks for the heads up on these.

If they dont suck to much power I might put one in the big boat ;)

know you are talking :evil: :silly:

This is what you are getting. I have lost one of the lids off one of the cornelius kegs. there 4 19l

2 slightly smaller

only 2 50l shown but there 3 but only 2 connectors.

Any thing that you dont want let me know as someone else may want.

Cheers

Ray

Mate that looks like an awesome setup. Bet you had some nice brews. I will take it all at the moment and will donate the excess gear to the AFO social drinking fund if thats ok.

If anyone needs any John Guest QD fittings or standard tubing we have a trade account with a supplier, might be able to get it a bit cheaper.

Archived