2nd AFO Wanderers social Blakesleys aug31 to sep2nd

tugger

Well the AFO Wanderers are heading over to nth stradie again to the Balkesleys anchorage for another weekend from friday the 31st of august to sunday the 2nd of september. Blakesleys is directly east from victoria point and just south from dunich on north stradbroke it has loads of flat land for camping and camp fires are allowed.

I'm bringing a tarp, small bbq and a table you will need a chair for around the campfire at night and a tent if your not staying on your boat overnight. There will be an incoming tide in the early mornings so if the weather permits the bigger boats will get offshore through south passage bar for some snapper fishing. There are plenty fo options around the bay as well for fishing and crabbing.

These socials are a good way to meet the AFO crew plenty of new members to the forum have come along and are now good freinds. Everyone is welcome to come along for the weekend or just pop in to say gday if your out fishing for the day.

Please don't hesitate to ask how when and where

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in for this one! If my gear for the boat is not replaced by then a kind member has ALREADY offered to take me over.

I'm amazed that a total stranger would offer me this, it shows the great spirit of this community.

congrats to all.

me and scotty are in all ready asked to borrow the 1/2 cab boat for it .going to do the whole 3 days this time and maybe 2 boats depending on the weather .think scotty has a few extra people to tag along.

not sure if clint is coming myself and scotty where not impressed .when we got to the ramp he started and kept fished ,we had to deal with the boat ,trailer ,loading etc in the rough conditions .

I;m in for this one it's been too long

be good to catch up mal

and i can't keep this pace up i need someone to fill in for me .

I'll give it me best shot mate

none of this I'll give it me best shot mate,u are the king of shenanigans and running a muck .

I;m in for this one it's been too long

be good to catch up mal

and i can't keep this pace up i need someone to fill in for me .

I'll give it me best shot mate

none of this I'll give it me best shot mate,u are the king of shenanigans and running a muck .

yes thankyou haha

Archived