tugger

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUSTED Neal!!

He didn't tell me about the bungs

Good job there are spare bungs on the boat

remember peteh he is only a young fella

did he tell you he forgot his wallet wen he went to get the spare key theres another story there

haha, he knows how forgetfull i can be mate!

The first night friday night is always the biggest on these weekends its like the full moon is out and we all turn into something diferent :evil:

Should be able to make this one although only Fri night as we are doing Bridge to Brisbane with my work colleagues on the Sunday morning. Will be heading over in my tinny but would LOVE to get offshore with someone Sat morning if anyone ends up with a spare spot.

I'm not sure i am volunteering at the kids school fete on the saturday will have to get out of there early if i'm going to fish the beach with you guys in the tailor social

Yep, I should be sober in time for the walk on Sunday morning though!!! Looking forward to catching up with everyone, it's been too long. You doing the Tailor Social Mark?

Bri do you want to put your braid up against my mono with longest snapper for the weekend and loser got to get all the drinks for the night to the winner :evil:

Having serious problems with my computer Mark and can't read your reply, :whistle:

you only drink one or two cans a night don't you mate.

Members list coming so far

Tugger

Basstracker

Madmullet

Ash

Pancakes and haggis

Haines490slc

Gary c

Crazywalrus

Demarc

E-fish-n-sea

Rosstralia46

Moparkevuk

Malcom

Sehrguht

Neal82

Davopac

Scotty

Greenmachine

Regulated

Kmcrosby78

Stradiebrad

Mickfillet

Bri the pom

Kreel

Zano

Bundyguy

Jacob

So put your hand up if your coming so we can get an idea of numbers as we have a big cook up saturday night

Members list coming so far

Tugger

Basstracker

Madmullet

Ash

Pancakes and haggis

Haines490slc

Christophagis

Gary c

Crazywalrus

Demarc

E-fish-n-sea

Rosstralia46

Moparkevuk

Malcom

Sehrguht

Neal82

Davopac

Scotty

Greenmachine

Regulated

Kmcrosby78

Stradiebrad

Mickfillet

Bri the pom

Kreel

So put your hand up if your coming so we can get an idea of numbers as we have a big cook up saturday night

have to pull out of this one - got Declan's rugby breakup on the Saturday. I may head over on the Sunday to say hello

Archived