waders-thigh v full

bulldogs195461

as i only landbased at present,ive decided i should invest in a pair of waders to give me more scope.i dont really want to use waders,but if i have to ,have leant to the thigh ones,as i cant imagine wanting to go any deeper.could i just get some thoughts from those that have tried both,also i was thinking the thigh would be easier.also where would you purchase a pair from locally.john

ps is your foot size your wader size for example im a size 7 normally ,so would i get a pr of 7s.

I have a set of the full length neoprene Mojiko's from Anaconda and they are very warm. Possibly too warm if the temp isn't freezing cold you really start sweating in them. Also they are VERY heavy, limit your mobility (sitting down) and don't breath. So if none of those concern you are you want to stay warm then they are really good.

On cold evenings on the beach the water temp is warmer than the air temp, so it's nice to stand in the water for comfort and better casting distance, unfortunately the windchill on wet legs is terrible. Therefore I am looking at getting a pair of thin plastic waders to keep the wind off me when on the beach as the windchill on wet legs is the most uncomfortable aspect I find.

Cheers

Archived