Sign in to follow this  
ryanyoung

Another day at the mouth - With a PB Bream.

Did you make her drive the boat? Just in case you hook a monster, she needs to be able to chase it :woohoo:

That is a valid point Tom, I shall begin the instruction..Oh...Can someone please show me how to drive a boat, so as I have somewhere to start

Please login or register to view this image

Did you make her drive the boat? Just in case you hook a monster, she needs to be able to chase it :woohoo:

That is a valid point Tom, I shall begin the instruction..Oh...Can someone please show me how to drive a boat, so as I have somewhere to start

I've heard you should ask Pancakes and Haggis :pinch:

(just jokes Callum - after yesterday's 'fun and games' )

Stonker breambo, Ryan ! :woohoo: Shell looks so happy with her catch that she is impersonating it

I've heard you should ask Pancakes and Haggis :pinch:

(just jokes Callum - after yesterday's 'fun and games' )

Stonker breambo, Ryan ! :woohoo: Shell looks so happy with her catch that she is impersonating it

Cheers Brian, and yes, Shell looks quite stoked with her catch :woohoo: She tried to downplay it a bit, however formed such an emotional attachment to the grinner that she had to look away when I took the trebles out of its mouth She said to say "that is a very kind comment".....actually no she didn't, I think she called you a cheeky b#gger :evil: :cheer: :silly:

:woohoo: Ha ha, will need to catch up for a fish soon mate, been too long.

[attachment=53753]PBBream.jpg[/attachment]

hey Ryan have u been on a afghan rations lately.

Ha ha!!! Yeah I have Ted. With the job I was doing, I was eating with local army every day. Lost 13kg all up. At one stage I was up to 18kg, but managed to put a bit back on. Lots and lots of walking up and down mountains with heavy kit made for a very skinny Ryan