Another day at the mouth - With a PB Bream.

ryanyoung

G'day All,

Had another session on the river this morning, however this time I took Shelley along for a fish. The idea was to hit up some tailor that had been hanging around out near the mouth, but as plans go, once past H-Hour, it went pear-shaped. the tailor didn't show, however we still had a bit of fun with a few pike, a grinner???, and my PB Bream. The bream went 39 to the tip, around 35 FL or so. It was a bit of a surprise as I was using a bigger lure (66mm Greedy Guts) for the non-existant tailor :P Shell also caught her two fish on lures (The Pontoon 21 Crackjack I used yesterday....this time with new trebles), which was a good effort I reckon :cheer:

Anyway, pretty quiet, but cool to get an upgrade, and see Shell land a couple!

Cheers,

Ryan.

post-5695-144598833737_thumb.jpg

post-5695-144598833749_thumb.jpg

post-5695-144598833759_thumb.jpg

post-5695-144598833769_thumb.jpg

Did you make her drive the boat? Just in case you hook a monster, she needs to be able to chase it :woohoo:

That is a valid point Tom, I shall begin the instruction..Oh...Can someone please show me how to drive a boat, so as I have somewhere to start :P

I've heard you should ask Pancakes and Haggis :pinch: :lol::lol:

(just jokes Callum - after yesterday's 'fun and games' ;) )

Stonker breambo, Ryan ! :woohoo: Shell looks so happy with her catch that she is impersonating it :lol::lol:

Did you make her drive the boat? Just in case you hook a monster, she needs to be able to chase it :woohoo:

That is a valid point Tom, I shall begin the instruction..Oh...Can someone please show me how to drive a boat, so as I have somewhere to start :P

I've heard you should ask Pancakes and Haggis :pinch: :lol::lol:

(just jokes Callum - after yesterday's 'fun and games' ;) )

Stonker breambo, Ryan ! :woohoo: Shell looks so happy with her catch that she is impersonating it :lol::lol:

Cheers Brian, and yes, Shell looks quite stoked with her catch :woohoo: She tried to downplay it a bit, however formed such an emotional attachment to the grinner that she had to look away when I took the trebles out of its mouth :lol::lol: She said to say "that is a very kind comment".....actually no she didn't, I think she called you a cheeky b#gger :evil: :cheer: :silly: :lol: :woohoo: Ha ha, will need to catch up for a fish soon mate, been too long.

[attachment=53753]PBBream.jpg[/attachment]

hey Ryan have u been on a afghan rations lately.

Ha ha!!! Yeah I have Ted. With the job I was doing, I was eating with local army every day. Lost 13kg all up. At one stage I was up to 18kg, but managed to put a bit back on. Lots and lots of walking up and down mountains with heavy kit made for a very skinny Ryan :P

Archived