SOLD 2009 Hobie Revolution - for sale

batman

Hi All

Its time sell my beloved Hobie! The Batyak has been on all sorts of adventures and I cant talk highly enough about these kayaks. For my mind the Revo is the best all rounder in the Hobie range, skinny water, esturies, the bay and big open ocean fishing the Revo can do it all!

What you get:

Hull

Mirage drive - with turbo fins

Standard Paddle and standard Hobie seat.

Standard trolley

Sailing rudder

2 x Scotty trolling rod holders

I have just installed a Lowrance Elite 4 DSI sounder - If you want it you need to add $425 for the sounder and $175 for the Hobie sounder kit which includes a 9v sealed battery and connectors (the battery comes with a recharger) It also has the foam inserts for the battery and transducer. (I will use this money to get the exact same sounder set up)

The yak is in good condition with the usual scartches on the hull which you would expect. Hobie powder coated the mirage drive in '09 this has come off in patches on the mirage drive and paddle but this is normal for aa Hobie of this vinatge, both are fully functional.

I just got the yak back from Sunstate Hobie, I asked them to give it a once over and they tightened up the steering cords and replaced the rudder pin. They reckon its worth $1700.

Here is a chance to have a go at the hands free fishing experience.

$1700 o.n.o (plus the sounder option)

If you don't want the extra cost I will take the sounder with me.

Feel free to give me a hoi if you would like a viewing or a test ride (only serious buyers)

Cheers

Bryan

post-2993-144598836984_thumb.jpg

post-2993-144598836996_thumb.jpg

post-2993-144598837003_thumb.jpg

post-2993-144598837007_thumb.jpg

post-2993-14459883701_thumb.jpg

Archived