New PB Stoked

Dinodadog

After sitting on my PB bass of 57cm for about 4 years I was stoked to up it to 58.5cm this morning. I was happy yesterday when I picked up a 50,51 and a 53cm and then today I thought I had caught the same 53 as it had a tag in it, but when I noticed the tag was still covered in moss and Beau said thats bigger than 53 so I put her on the brag mat. I could have twisted it sideways and called it for a 60 but then I would only be fooling myself, bragmat shows it at nearly 59 but I will settle for 58.5. These big fish never bothered to show up last year but glad they did this year. Beau equaled his PB also so he was a happy chappy. My last PB was on lure this one was on shrimp.

Dino

post-1453-144598840327_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144598840333_thumb.jpg

Thanks again fellas, strangely it bit like a whiting and didnt take off till it was halfway back to the boat.

Rocket the 53 tagged bass was tagged 2 years ago by Glen from northside marine at 43.5cm so it must be a hungry buggar. Big one unfortunatly some lazy person failed to hand in details at this stage, but by the moss on the tag I would say it was tagged a fair while ago.

Dino

Archived