noosa canals

robbo

for anyone interested for trolling in the noosa river/canals.. the best spot is just past the sheraton and follow the main canal around for about 2 km and you should pick up some trev's, cod and if your lucky a spotted mackeral which robbo caught

cheers

can we see the Mac pic.

Thats a great catch from the river.

We get a few trevally and stuff there as Ando, Blue_Mako and I hit up the noosa river a pit.

But never seen a Mack taken at noosa (cept offshore of course).

Ando got a nice Queen fish there though.

Angus

yeah it was only a small mack........... 45 cm or so thou.........but yeah still its pretty rare...caught on silver spinners.......... abu caught a gt of simmilar size on spinners as well........ dell alos got a small que fish

yeah fellas heres the mackerall you have all been waiting for, this took a long time to catch, all our blood, sweat and tears went into this baby. It took us almost 8 hours to finally get what we were looking for, and we got it! I think perserverance is the key to catching a mackeral in the noosa canal.

by the way boys, we have some sick photos of a massive bully caught under the indroo bridge and would love to post it. It was caught by chaz, he's quite the fisherman, and a top bloke.

Two Virginia rednecks go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. I mean they spend a fortune!

The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the other and says, \"Do you realise that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?\"

The other guy says, \"Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!\"

Archived