What I achieved while AFO was down.

Do$tylz

I think a lot of guys were in my shoes when AFO was down for the last few days and only since then did i realise just how much to the detriment of other things in my life does AFO actually cause due to the gravitational pulls it has on me at times.

So here is a list of things i was able to do because AFO was down and I found myself with time twiddling my thumbs and nothing to do.

- cleaned up my tackle trays - 8 trays worth

- 2 x project plans at work

- closed off a project a week early

- found a passionate intolerance for stinky people on the bus

- movie time with the g/f

- noticed the streets that my new bus route takes since moving

- no longer feeling slight motion sickness after my bus ride from being glued to my screen

What did you get done?

full days fishing when the missus is off work is about 100 points worth

over the three days AFO was down i did:

2 loads washing daily 20 points per load!!

cooked tea all three nights: 40 points per serving!! :)

Tidied back shed and cleaned camping gear ready for next trip! possible 10 points?? :whistle:

Edited up a few photos Mel wanted to put onto canvases 40 points :lol:

Next time there is good weather she can make plans on her own thats all ill say!!!

Callum

Yep, the last few days has really shown me how addicted I've become to AFO. I tried looking at Ausfish but wasn'tthe same. Unfortunately I didn't achieve anything apart from catching up on a little sleep because I didn't stay up as late as I normally do (because I'm usually trawling through the pages of AFO).

Welcome back AFO - I am complete again ..........

Hahaha was it down?

Oh that is what the 33 texts were for :P

I kept receiving messages along the lines of "she has gone down again", and I personally wanted to say to a few "why are you texting me then" or "stop bragging". Anyway...

Do$tylz I reckon a picture of your fishing room is in order as well... They seemed to be achieved on AFO down time :P

Angus

I got more familiar with my wifes paypal account, e-shopping is becoming an obsession! More Jigs, more Jighead stuff so I made a heap, ordered more assist cord, hooks, made some of my own that came up a treat. So I am all ready for an offshore trip again... when someone turns the fan off! Can't go Sunday, what a shame. :(

Aquaholic

Archived