AFO Wavebreak Island Social Oct 5th/6th/7th

tugger

I have just cut up my firewood and packed it in the boat if you can bring plenty of firewood as it looks like good weather this weekend we should have some nice nights around the campfire. The weather report for offshore looks good at the moment to

wahooo

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm goin out saturday to hit the 24's early for snapper then chase some cobia at our secret spot near the seaway on the tide turn

mmmmmmmmm snapper and cobia

then i'm goin to fish off the beach back at camp in the arvo for whiting and drink lots of beer

mmmmmmm whiting and beer

Has anyone fished the fish balls and fads since they were put in?

Whats your plan offshore tugger? you going to hit that patch 20k off or palmy?

1 more sleep to go this should be 1 of our best AFO socilas with good weather and a big crew the feed on saturday night should be great with our spit roasts so remember to bring along something for dinner on saturday wethere it is a chook to cook on the spits or a bag of washed spuds etc

This is looking good, whatch out for the white boat following you out to your cobia spot mark.. Wanna have a chat with ya on the weekend about the cobes..

Good to see your coming lance.

Looks like I might arrive late friday night so I can get offshore without having to drive from brissy at 3am :sick:

Mick I hope you have the crab pots on board..

Thanks Brad

I am just fishing the Seaway and Cobe spot this weekend.

I have a score to settle with a bunch of Jews in the seaway that kept cleaning me up several weekends ago.

I will let you know where the cobe spot is when you get down there :P:P:P

My money is on the jewies winning again :blink:

Nope,I am all geared up for them this time,lol :P

All packed, waiting for the boys ( and Ash!) to pick us up. Got a little firewood but not as much as I hoped. First beer has been cracked so even though I'm not there yet Bfo social has officially started for me :P Was looking out over wavebreak while working today and wished I was there already, Cracking weather for a change, tis going to be a top weekend.

See youse soon :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Rob

Archived