"do you know this person"

freedomhawk12

Tom, have you been trying to stop them from stealing your stuff, and then being forced to protect yourself in self defence?

no one would want Toms fishing gear its all from Austackle

I wrote something nasty, and backspaced it all to save Brian having to do it. :ohmy:

Tom, have you been trying to stop them from stealing your stuff, and then being forced to protect yourself in self defence?

I wrote something nasty, and backspaced it all to save Brian having to do it. :ohmy:

That was very thoughtful of you, wait till Brian's away fishing :P

Back in zim, any theft in public was usually met with mob justice that was swift and, highly efficient too. Nothing like a beating from 40 disgruntled people to get the message across

Back in zim, any theft in public was usually met with mob justice that was swift and, highly efficient too. Nothing like a beating from 40 disgruntled people to get the message across

Except if its the wrong bloke.................. (or blokette)

So is the crime rate down in zim?

So is the crime rate down in zim?

Short Answer is no but its better than south africa. Some suburbs are really low but With high unemployment, everyone tries there luck nicking stuff, some guys are better than others. The mob justice systems weeds out the amateurs and leaves the more competent ones around.

Archived