fiji

jpe1986

Hey All,

Ive booked flights to fiji for April next yr but havent booked accom or decided on where i am staying yet. Im there for 2 weeks and would like to fish plastics and poppers around the reefs. Any info from people who have been there before would be great areas, hotels, charters, gear used etc?? One of my mates has been to Natadola and had good trips just paying a local to take them out but i would like to chase gts on poppers which they didnt manage to get. I also am taking my anchor with me (Mrs)so have to take that into consideration i guess, shes not the keenest fisho

Cheers!

mate cant remeber the name but there is a resort owned by a australian bloke over there. I think it is the outrigger. It is slightly more expensive but was told by mates everything is free. I regretted not going to it instead.

Awesome place, I really regret the I didn't go fishing while I was there. Water looked pristine.

Mate, when i went there i stayed on the Coral Coast at the Naviti.

It's right on the reef with a creek that runs along the side of it.

Plenty of fishing to be had there and all i did was get up really early and fish till just before breakfast.

Take pictures over of the fish you would like to catch and ask around the resort for the gardener that does lots of fishing, i cant remember his name.

He will take you out fishing but give him all the fish for the village.

Archived