yeaaaaaaaaaah - just waiting on my moment!!

dreeze

Geez conditions look terrible...some nice sharks there. How long is the walk? Catch and release I am assuming or is that why the walk back to the car is so miserable, you have to carry your catch.

first of all the conditions were actually excellent. it was calm out there and that's the way i usually like it. i didn't like being chased by the shark in the kayak though.

but anyway the walk was bad in two ways. in the lat pic you see nothing but trees. well in that tree line holds some very irritable mosquito's. they are beyond the definition of bad just put it this way. when i walked on the trail i had hundreds around me trying to take a drink of my blood.yeah that's why it was miserable. but other then that i walked about 914.4 meters just to get to that location. so the walk sucked as well. everything was released today. i dont take fish home to eat.

Geez conditions look terrible...some nice sharks there. How long is the walk? Catch and release I am assuming or is that why the walk back to the car is so miserable, you have to carry your catch.

first of all the conditions were actually excellent.

Hey mate, well done on the sharks. My apologies - I know you have mentioned it before, but where abouts are these taken? Looks like beautiful water!

As for WayneD's comment, he was throwing in a little bit of sarcasm there! Certainly is beautiful conditions :)

Archived