Jewell Reef Trip - When GT's Attack (Parts 1 and 2)

ellicat

A highlight of the trip was feeding the fish off the back. I could have watched it all day.

No hand feeding is allowed after an incident that saw a girl have her finger denuded of flesh so just the bone was left. This didn't prevent a group of knuckle-dragging-Neanderthals, such as our group, throwing the food as close to the camera man or underwater viewer as possible :lol: Boys will be boys B)

Hope you enjoy the vid. I'm just learning the software and GT's are a bit fast to get a decent still from the video.

I highly recommend watching this in full screen mode and change the quality setting to 1080p
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVzaEsww030&feature=youtu.be

You would have noticed a few line scars on the sides of some of those fellas.

It is a Yellow Zone just around the corner where a few of the fellas had a landbased fish. Woggy lost a decent GT. No doubt they head around the area because they don't know it's a green zone etc. They do know where the food comes from though and so did the sharks....but that comes later in this excruciatingly slow story I'm telling lol

Here's part 2.

Thanks to Henry for taking some of this footage as he sat on the back gate to enjoy the entertainment.

Enjoy the audio lol

PS You should note some of the big black fellas Angus mentioned in this one. They still don't look as big as they were though.

Again, best viewed full screen 1080p
/>http://youtu.be/RKp1xxAIMg4

far out Ellicat - that first song on the 2nd vid... random as.

Its interesting that you don't really get the full perspective in those videos. Those GT's are beasts - I dunno about 40kg.. but definitely into the 30's. They were just choads. And also just how close they got to our faces. It was one of the best things I've ever done.

Come on Henry, we all heard you on our boat as you slept on the other. You were singing "when I think about you I touch myself". We knew you were singing to the GT's. :lol::P

Maybe it wasn't you ?? I guess there were a lot of contenders on the trip - Sef, Damien, Woggie, Gus, Big Luke, Steve, Paul etc ...... :lol:

Archived