Latest BCF catalogue

Surfingant

I refuse to even look at their catalogs these days. Im absolutely sick of going down to the local BCF only to find the item listed on special in their catalog I want is "out of stock".

You would think if they were going to put something on sale, they might actually get a sufficient supply in to the store?

I refuse to even look at their catalogs these days. Im absolutely sick of going down to the local BCF only to find the item listed on special in their catalog I want is "out of stock".

You would think if they were going to put something on sale, they might actually get a sufficient supply in to the store?

Last year they had the Stradic FI on sale for $169, but ran out of stock so sold me a ci4 stradic for $169 (Down from $289 at the time) so I suggest its worth another shot!

Just received the latest catalogue in the mail, some good deals there. Daiwa Aird $99 club price, Berkley 3b lures $10 club price, Sedona/Sahara spin pack $119 (great little starter lure combo), dropshot rods down to $89. Get on it.

I'm (once again) contemplating a baitcaster - what do people think about the DAIWA Aird. What else should I consider (Bass and Cod targeted).

Just received the latest catalogue in the mail, some good deals there. Daiwa Aird $99 club price, Berkley 3b lures $10 club price, Sedona/Sahara spin pack $119 (great little starter lure combo), dropshot rods down to $89. Get on it.

I'm (once again) contemplating a baitcaster - what do people think about the DAIWA Aird. What else should I consider (Bass and Cod targeted).

Don't know about the Aird Baden but the shimano caenan is a good little budget caster that will easily handle bass and cod, the Aird is apparently good value for money.

Bait advertising is illegal and if you think you have been 'baited' as in they advertse a product at a rediculously low price but then only stock one of the product so as to get all the mug punters in the door to sell them a higher priced alternative then you can make a complaint to the ACCC. Not sure how you would go proving your case though.

And as for 'making' the retailer sell an alternative for the same price, they are under no obligation to comply with your requests, assertions, or demands.

Bait advertising is illegal and if you think you have been 'baited' as in they advertse a product at a rediculously low price but then only stock one of the product so as to get all the mug punters in the door to sell them a higher priced alternative then you can make a complaint to the ACCC. Not sure how you would go proving your case though.

And as for 'making' the retailer sell an alternative for the same price, they are under no obligation to comply with your requests, assertions, or demands.

Like Aldi putting a special on the front cover of their catalogue and then each store is issued with 3.

Archived