Okay here we go, first ever post!

Daviddddd

Before i start, im pretty fresh, when it comes to writing stories, so please be understanding. its been on my mind for awhile now to start writing on BFO lol.

On wednesday night i had one ambition, which was catching a GT on Damiki soft plastic. i took out a Damiki 5inch Armor Shad, gave one to a friend, which he is a first time user and one to myself, first cast my mate didnt get anything, second cast, right underneath he's foot, a GT hit and run, with lock drag on the Daiwa Alphas, it kept running and running.

Some time past we managed to land the freight train, it went 65cm. After happy snaps, it was my time. First cast, nothing, second cast, nothing and third cast, also nothing, therefore im burning the lure back to do another cast, and BAMMM!!! a GT was all over it. with lock drag, my 2500r Certate was SCREAMING! 7kg of drag did nothing to the GT. i took my time and landed the bad boy, it went 71cm!!!!! Which is my personal best. i was jumping for joy haha. I landed 3 for the night, my mate landed 3, and another mate landed 1. Its been one of the best sessions ive had in a long time. Therefore go and get the Damiki plastics and have a go for yourself, its as simple as that.

Anyways ill shut up, and let the pictures do the talking.

Cheers David Le

post-10609-144598880132_thumb.jpg

post-10609-144598880141_thumb.jpg

post-10609-144598880147_thumb.jpg

post-10609-144598880153_thumb.jpg

Archived