Ipswich and Surrounds land based Bass?

Wahoo2

G'day,

Looking to go for a trek somewhere semi local for some Bass. Keen to go with someone or if you can point me in the right direction of a decent spot that would be good too.

Once I have a bit of money saved I am going to pick up a yak but for now it will just be from the bank.

Cheers,

Kane

G'day,

Looking to go for a trek somewhere semi local for some Bass. Keen to go with someone or if you can point me in the right direction of a decent spot that would be good too.

Once I have a bit of money saved I am going to pick up a yak but for now it will just be from the bank.

Cheers,

Kane

Head up the Bremer- use google maps to look for parks that have likely spots you can get to. From memory a mate of mine would do some landbased this way.

under the coalfalls to brassal bridge on the brassal side is my favourite for an quick flick
yeah def the best quick flick night time spot, went last night for 5 bass on surface best 40cm and dropped a 50+ trying to use the rod to get it up on the platform, remember the net next time :silly: can not use the name han#ock bridge as its a bad word lol :lol::lol::lol: funny shinizel :silly:

I used to live at karalee and would walk down from the mount crosby weir there are plenty of spots along there just keep away from the weirs themselves as its a no fish zone a couple hundred meters each side there used to be a sign which tells you.

Another spot with a bit of a drive is below the dam wall at moogerah dam you park and walk through the gorge we used to fish this 20 years ago very fishy along the pools inbetween rapids becarefull on the rock slops with wet feet

Archived