2012 AFO "Brisbane" X-Mas Party... 16th December

Angus

Hey Team,

At the insistence of quite a few members I have set something in stone as an official party. I know quite a few of you are organising smaller parties for tighter knit circles but call this the one for the masses...

Where: Muddy Farmer (http://www.mcguireshotels.com.au/muddyfarmer)

When: 16th Dcember

Time: Midday Onwards

The Muddy were great to deal with and are sorting out some further discounts of jugs of beer for me...

In the meantime however there will be that day:

Stubbies Corona: $5

Bacardi Mixers: $5

There will also be a Roast Lunch for $7.95 with drinks purchase.

I have guesstimated around 30 people but the more people the more leverage I may have with drinks deals so please "like" this post if you are keen... Please DO NOT like it if you are not as it will throw the numbers off!

Please of course also feel free to let me know via a post in this thread. Sorry if this date does not suit, but in these cases it is literally impossible to please everyone :)

For anyone that has not been to an X-mas party before, or for that matter an event... These are a great way to put names to faces and greatly enrich the experience, help and feedback you receive online.

Cheers.

Angus

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have another shin dig to attend, but I suspect it might end up as a wilder night out... So I'll go there after I get nicely lubricated with you guys while I tell you how good I am at fishing!

I will be there to collect any prizes you win at the pub and can't be bothered taking home

Archived