Mud Island Advice

brandan1034

Hi guys,

Im taking a work mate out on Monday to Mud Island for a fish. Only issue, I've never fished Mud before. Im just after advice on whats biting currently, or could be expected and also what the best boat ramp to launch from would be. Will be fishing plastics and hardbodies. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Brandan

Hi Runty

That reminds me, you still owe me a deckie spot to Mud and some lures (although I won't hold you to that). Remember all those promises you made when you wanted to borrow my Hobie?

Here from you soon

Andrew

if you take a deckie spot with the runt, better bring a coil of rope for a tow and a v sheet, and flares, and a lifeboat, and..........

Mud can be hit and miss sometimes, but be prepared to try shallow and deep and everything in between

Hi Runty

That reminds me, you still owe me a deckie spot to Mud and some lures (although I won't hold you to that). Remember all those promises you made when you wanted to borrow my Hobie?

Here from you soon

Andrew

Hey Andrew, as soon as i get a bigger boat that you would be more comfortable own you can! Coming out on my tinny i don't think you'll have the best time. Hopefully getting a bigger boat in the next few weeks :)

Archived