slipping sands fishing hut

EZY

looks great i will get down there,great spot for a weekend and cheap too.brad

great look forward to meeting you. ezy

dont know if i will make it for the whole weekend but will put money in the bank for the 3 days just incase,most likly friday if thats ok .brad
sorry iam out have something on that weekend that i forgot about,catch up on the next one.

between me and my mate james i think we have it for the three weekends in a row starting with this trip. if your coming past drop in. ezy

I'm unavailable to come on the Feb 2nd but and keen to get on the next dates in Feb. I finish work on that Wednesday. I work at teys so could put an order in for some meat if we like. Am trying to tee up a couple of mates as well.

no probs, will put you on the list for next one. havn't finalised the list yet but it's filling up fast will post a list in next couple of days.

bommie has paid Ezy,

we have a bit of fire wood all cut ready to go to bring along

thanks mate that's awesome as we keep the fire going always to help keep mozzies and midgies at bay not 100% effective but better than nothing also bring plenty of bug repellant. thanks mate ezy

"hi everybody"

current list of attendees for feb 1/2/3:

ezy

james and a couple of the windaroo boys

bommie +1

motley crew

woodlaz + 2

will change color as payments are recieved

if anybody else wishes to attend please drop me pm or post. thanks everyone ezy

if you could please deposit money into this account it makes it easier to send to the "hut administrator"

commonwealth bank

account name i.mcknight

bsb# 064203

account #10396347

I think I'll give this a miss this weekend to much cleaning up to do and keep the money as a donation I'll come next time

sorry to here that, we are playing by ear at present should be ok that far down the system. hope you didn't get to much damage? thank you for the donation will keep it on the books for ya next time ;)

i might have to pul out to mate i think i tore the ligaments in my knee agian im of to the docs tomorrow so wil now for sure then but it feels the same as last time hurts like hell to kneel burning sensation and makes a funny clicking sound yep sound brocken to me :(:( will let ya now wen i do

collin

i know how you feel have been in and out of doc's all week having blood tests (picked up something?) their now testing for ross river and malairia, (christ i hope it isn't). will keep in touch over next 24hrs. ezy

is no one worried about hiting submerged objects that you cant see this weekend

i personally will now be taking my boat anywhere near the water for atleast another week

couple of my mates have been out there since tues and have said there is no rubbish floating around down there, down towards the pin there is a little mostly along the banks. last night they got busted off twice and have a few big bucks in the fridge already. however these guys run small mostly shallow draft tinnies wich may be better than a deeper v hull of fiberglass, in this case i can appriciate the concern. we will still play it by ear. ezy

sorry guys im out of action for sure bad news on the knee im affraid :angry:

hope ya have fun without me :(

sad collin

how did you do it?

i wasnt playing touch footy thats for sure :silly: . not sure its been geting worse over the last few months and im accedent prone so i cant really nail it down to any particuler incedent

Hit the hut for the weekend, weather was awesome and no rubbish floating down. water was a little brown like coffee otherwise good ended up with heaps of muddies, all up inc females and undersized we got over 300, they were in plage proportions. when pulling up the pots they were on the inside and hanging on the outside! (aka jockey crabs). Ended up with 46 bucks over 18cm and they were delicious. also got a bullie that went 120cm on pike eel also a few big catties to 55cm around. ezy

will post photos tonight.

next outing is the 15-17 feb so get bookings in now as they are filling fast.

• 2 months later...

Archived