Wavebreak Island social Feb 9/10/11

tugger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes i am still alive,despite karma and Murphy's law best attempts.

oh i hate you all right now,you will be at wavebrake and i will be off working.

have a good one guys and girls,i will catch up with you's once the away work and clean up from this lot of rain and flood is over.

i'm out ,will be at crows nest or stanthorpe,been local this week working flood repair works.

thinking about how i put the canoe on the work ute,if not i think some lures and rods will do.

i seam to end up around rivers or dam ;) ,bosses won't like it but bugger them.

I've worked out we have just over 20 people coming so far and the saturday night rotiserie roast will go ahead again so if you want to chip in and be part of the meal post up what you would like to contribute

We need

Bag of washed spuds

1 kilo of coleslaw

6 to 7 chooks for the rotiserie

garlic breads

deserts

I'm bringing 1 chook and a roll of garlic bread

I've worked out we have just over 20 people coming so far and the saturday night rotiserie roast will go ahead again so if you want to chip in and be part of the meal post up what you would like to contribute

We need

Bag of washed spuds

1 kilo of coleslaw

6 to 7 chooks for the rotiserie

garlic breads

deserts

I'm bringing 1 chook and a roll of garlic bread

I will bring a couple of chooks

i was guna try a 1.5kg (or maybe two 1kg ill see what price p/kg it is) chunk of topside roast done on the rotisseri for somthing differant or maybe in the camp oven?,i will also bring a twin pack garlic bread.

i would normally bring a pumkin or two to put on the coals but there not ready for the picking yet and some have split (still on the vine) cuase of the recent rain :( i bring a little bit of wood aswell

ok i will be there with my boy,mark i can bring an extra tarp and poles if needed,and lets us know what you would like me to bring for the cook up saturday night,i could get a nice chunk of pork if you like whatever iam easy i also have about 6 tables aswell,and brain i here there will be a guy with noname showing up aswell :whistle:

Yeah talked to Rob he is bringing the tinnie dont worry about the tarp Brad I have all that packed Do you want to bring some garlic bread Brad

ok i will be there with my boy,mark i can bring an extra tarp and poles if needed,and lets us know what you would like me to bring for the cook up saturday night,i could get a nice chunk of pork if you like whatever iam easy i also have about 6 tables aswell,and brain i here there will be a guy with noname showing up aswell :whistle:

Yeah talked to Rob he is bringing the tinnie dont worry about the tarp Brad I have all that packed Do you want to bring some garlic bread Brad

ok mate i will bring the garlic bread,iam trying to get there early as i will have to do too trips in the tinnie and leave from the ramp at the grand.brad

Archived