wild weather on the way

mick fillet

Just seen the footage of the clever lot kayaking down kedron brook , surely some charges should be brought into affect during periods declared as disasterous . That's surely got to be one o te most stupid acts I've seen in years, an just to top it off the bloke does a barrel roll exposing his face to objects under the surface

Stay safe guys winds getting up abit now

(Cleveland )

Just seen the footage of the clever lot kayaking down kedron brook , surely some charges should be brought into affect during periods declared as disasterous . That's surely got to be one o te most stupid acts I've seen in years, an just to top it off the bloke does a barrel roll exposing his face to objects under the surface

(Cleveland )

Maybe he did the barrel roll to sample some of the raw sewage spewing out of that drain, mmmmmmmmm yummy :lol:

cheers tim :)

(Cleveland )

the only stupidity was the comentary those kayakers knew exactly what they were doing and probably normallyplay in something far more dangerous
/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI1QQq8mGb4

I haven't seen the kayaking footage but in my younger days I did whitewater kayaking for some 10 years and me and mates have at one time or another done most of the rivers & creeks around Brisbane. The South Pine and Nerang rivers were 2 of the better runs to do but only when in flood when there's enough water.

Yes it's a risky sport but given the right skill, fitness and equipment no worse than other risky sports. Apart from some grazes and bruises, the worst injury I've had was 2 sprained ankles.

Worst I witnessed was a dislocated shoulder during a competition.

Archived