Missing child

bunks

Hi all, my little cousin has gone missing.

If anybody happens to see this kid, please contact the cops or me asap.

Missing from the Salisbury area since yesterday morning.

He was wearing a White shirt with Dark Print, Cream shorts, Red vans (shoes) and most likely his Black DC or Monster cap.

Connaire is 13 years old. He is 6 foot + tall, slim to avg build, has auburn hair and dark brown eyes.

Thanks

/>http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2013/02/18/missing-boy-salisbury/

post-8395-144598922296_thumb.jpg

Having three kids myself I could only imagine the family's anguish. I was on the Brisbane Times and there was mention to your cousin about half way down the page. http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/brisbane-live/brisbane-live-at-work-monday-february-18-20130215-2eicx.html

Our family will keep him in our thoughts and prayers for a safe return.

I am on the Northside, but If there is a chance he is in the city, then I can go in with my family and have a look tonight!

terrible news mate. Is that photo current? He does not look 193cm tall in it. I hope he is found safe and sound.

yep, the photo is only a couple of months old. Definitely that tall, you just can't see the rest of his legs. Has been missing for over 24 hours and it is really out of character for him. Thanks

terrible news mate. Is that photo current? He does not look 193cm tall in it. I hope he is found safe and sound.

yep, the photo is only a couple of months old. Definitely that tall, you just can't see the rest of his legs. Has been missing for over 24 hours and it is really out of character for him. Thanks

cheers mate - I feel for you guys - I have two boys and I would be distraught if they went missing.

My wife is due back soon and we will have to get into our routine or head in to Brisbane to see if we can spot him. I won't go in with the family without you first giving us the ok.

Thanks for the thought and by all means if you do want to, that's great but at the moment there are already people in there looking and have been all day, as well as the cops and it has gathered a rather large following on facebook so I think everything we can do is being done. Problem is that he has been gone for nearly 36 hours and could be absolutely anywhere by now. Thanks all for the thoughts and please keep an eye out

Ok, I hope somebody takes notice if they see him. My wife said that on the news he is a diabetic (type 1)? I hope someone has the courage to intervene and get him to a hospital asap.

Again our thoughts are with you and your family.

yep he is. He will be ok without his insulin a a couple of days providing he's eating. I'm sure he will turn up but it isn't as easy to convince his folks

Archived