Good Luck For The Summer Classic!

Angus

Morning team,

Just a quick one to say a massive good luck to everyone competing in the Summer Classic.

I have spoken to a few people and it has been awesome to hear the general enthusiasm despite the weather. The general feeling has actually been positive with the weather really levelling up the playing the field against the local anglers. Persistance should be the key this weekend and I dont doubt the winner will be the one who spends a lot of time with a line in the water.

As stated I will be at the HQ during all open times. If an emergency arrises I will be available by mobile but do not get stroppy if I do not answer right away as I have a lot of behind the scenes stuff to do, and a weekend to try and enjoy myself with the potential to be out of mobile range! Leave a message with a return number and I will contact you ASAP.

I look forward to having a good yarn with members both at Davos and on the water as I plan to get out and about as much as possible. While obviously not mandatory, if you need any last minute tackle while the comp is on please consider Davo's for these needs. After all, they have provided us with some great prizes and I would love to them on again for next years Summer Classic. I hear Davo's are doing some sweet specials for the duration of the comp as well. Due to its size it is a great store with a large range of products and every member of staff is a local angler who does not mind sharing tips and tricks so feel free to ask!

Once again good luck and I cannot wait for a good weekend!

Angus

Getting really pumped about this now, looks like the weather gods are going to be nice. Will be getting up there about 2.30 friday, with boat and yaks in tow :cheer: Looking at a offshore run saturday and sunday morning (could have a decky spot available) and having a yak friday and saturday arvo. Finally looking good enough weather for an offshore run, maybe a late night run one night :)

Good luck to everyone, hopefully the fish are on the chew ;)

Andrew

Can't wait for tomorrow to get here! Been pumped since I saw this was going to be up at Noosa and stoked I can finally pop my AFO fishing cherry!

Angus I have your mobile number and will call you to catch up Friday afternoon when I get up there - hoping to arrive by mid afternoon.

Also looking forward to catching up with all the boys at Davo's and to be able to put faces to names from people here as well. :D

Shorty B)

Archived