Another Early Am Walk

Dinodadog

Arrived at my start point this morning to see a heap of cars already there, I thought gee they must be realy on, but alas it was a group of bird watchers. I headed off down the track and walked for a few hundred metres before I had my first cast. By the time I was onto my tenth cast I noticed 2 blokes approaching,yes it was fisheries, good to see them out and about.

After a look in my bag and a look at my permit we had a nice chat and they were on thier way. They had gone about 100 mt when I got my first bass, I yelled out and held the fish up and received a thumbs up from them. I realised awhile later that the birdwatchers must of told fisheries where I was as I couldnt be seen from my start point. Little tittle tale dobbers :woohoo:

Anyway the same thing happened this morning as the other day I caught a couple, then by 8am they had dissappeared.

Dino

post-1453-144598927276_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144598927288_thumb.jpg

I passed them on the way out I was nearly going to stop and give them a mouthful. I did notice though they carry more gear than we do,big camera bags over shoulders plus big heavy looking tripods. All this to find a small red cheeked fairy wren. They had a pic at the start point.

Dino

Archived