Widerness Systems Tarpon 100 + extras

sunnydays

Howdy!

I am making the move to a hobie outback, and therefore the Tarpon needs to go.

I purchased this new from Adventure Outlet in 2011. It is in excellent condition. There are the usual scratches from lauching. The feet rests are also missing.

I am selling the Kayak as a fully functional fishing package, so here is what you get:

I have put the price I paid for the item in brackets to give you an idea of what it cost me.

Tarpon 100 in mango colour. ($1000

Anchor and rope with anchor trolley installed at Adventure Outlet ($120

Paddle with leash ($130 + $30)

Landing net ($30

Two rear mounted rod holders installed at Adventure Outlet ($80)

Garmin Echo 300c sounder, excellent condition and comes with box, papers, and mounting brackets etc. ($260)

12 volt battery with storage box ($80)

Ram rod holder with yakass track connection nut. (slides in and out of the track system) ($60)

Ram sounder mount (permanently mounted between legs) ($35)

Wet mount kick board material syliconed to inside of hull. ($10)

Might be some other things I have forgotten but that is most of it.

I have put a lot of time and thought into the setup of this kayak.

I have installed the sounder as a wet mount, so the sounder and transducer can be removed after each use and used on another craft.

The only hole I have made in the boat is above the water line, where the sounder mount is bolted in with brass nuts, rubber insulation and sikafelx.

This is a fantastic little vessel and served me very well as a first kayak. I have taken it from Peel Island all the way to the everglades.

Inspections are welcome. Info on the boat can be found at Wildeness Systems website.

The whole package set me back in the vacinty of $1800. I am looking for $900

If you would just like to buy the vessel by itself, then please still contact me. I might be persuded!

install2.jpg

install1.jpg

install7.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Justin

Awesome Justin, when you getting the hobie? will have to join you for its maiden voyage. B)

Thanks Dan!

I decided the Pa was too heavy for my little car. I put a deposit on a Native Watercraft Mariner 12.5. Should have it in a month or so. Very nice looking crafts!

I am now a first time owner of a kayak :)

Thanks very much Justin, it was a really nice sale and it looks great. Extra thanks for delivery too :woohoo:

With a recent baby I haven't had much chance to fish, but I'll definitely be trying my best to get out once again.

Hopefully I'll bump into some of the other Yak owners out on the water once I get a vest.

Cheers

Chayya

Archived