Who Is Heading Where This Weekend?

Angus

Well the weather is not tooooo bad this weekend.

So who is doing what?

With Henry's boat a little out of commission at the moment we were thinking something skinnier and fresh... Hopefully some new terrain actually so could be hit or miss...

Anyone else got some firm plans?

Looking forward to reading some fishing reports Sunday night as opposed to dribble :P

Angus

I leave tomorrow for Ayr to "visit" my mum for a week...of course the yak will be on the roof :whistle: I'm sure I'll get out for a couple of hours each day to hassle the local Barra population.
So does that mean I can look forward to receiving random photos of barra again while I'm working? ;)

I leave tomorrow for Ayr to "visit" my mum for a week...of course the yak will be on the roof :whistle: I'm sure I'll get out for a couple of hours each day to hassle the local Barra population.
So does that mean I can look forward to receiving random photos of barra again while I'm working? ;)

What's the point of catching Barra if you can't rub it into your mates because they are not there with ya :kiss: Let's hope you get some pics over the next week.

Boaties market this weekend and no fishing

Next week I have 4 days off so a a couple Bass sessions are planned up the coast and will be throwing the fly rod around in hopes of catching my first fish

Few wand wavers around at present will be interested to see results :)

Angus

Next week I have 4 days off so a a couple Bass sessions are planned up the coast and will be throwing the fly rod around in hopes of catching my first fish

Angus

Yeah I got mine late last year and spent some time with Carter learning to use it but only taken it out a couple times, it's hard when your out on the water with spin gear in the boat as you tend to revert back to what you know to catch fish

So hopefully spend some more time dedicated too it

Got a exam saturday morning so no fishing friday night lol.

Hopefully get out saturday arvo or sunday.

I dont have boat atm ( getting some work done on it) but if anyone chasing deckie to fish bay either day id be keen.

Soo keen to get onto loniges and snapper.

I will take you offshore once i get my boat back next week or so.

Shane

Angus

Yeah I got mine late last year and spent some time with Carter learning to use it but only taken it out a couple times, it's hard when your out on the water with spin gear in the boat as you tend to revert back to what you know to catch fish

So hopefully spend some more time dedicated too it

Its like bait fishing. Leave the temptation at home and take just a fly rod.

I might hit the bay for a sunrise snapper before Boaties market

Friday arv I will launch at South Trees Inlet and fish from the ramp toward the Boyne River junction, Saturday I will launch at the Boyne mouth and head south towards Wild Cattle creek mouth and fish a reef that apparently has trout and red throats, then Sunday we will head out towards 'the shoals' out the front of Facing Island. Should be good B)

Friday arv I will launch at South Trees Inlet and fish from the ramp toward the Boyne River junction, Saturday I will launch at the Boyne mouth and head south towards Wild Cattle creek mouth and fish a reef that apparently has trout and red throats, then Sunday we will head out towards 'the shoals' out the front of Facing Island. Should be good B)

Sux to be you mate :whistle: bet you can't wait to get back down this way ....... Much easier on the arms and much more relaxing B)

Got my girls this weekend, so there won't be much on the fishing front, however the week after, I am pumped as for a trip into unchartered waters!!!!!

Just found out I have a wedding next weekend as well so I am pumped as but may need you to drive :P

Got my girls this weekend, so there won't be much on the fishing front, however the week after, I am pumped as for a trip into unchartered waters!!!!!

Just found out I have a wedding next weekend as well so I am pumped as but may need you to drive :P

haha that will make a change for Ryan :P

haha that will make a change for Ryan :P

Ha ha ha!!!! You don't know what you are asking 'Gus!!!! That is the ANZAC weekend!!!! Oh, okay, I will put my big boy pants on and refrain....Probably a good thing ha ha ha!!!!

Either that or Henry? :P

I don't think Henry or Ryan have ever driven on a trip.... maybe Henry did once and kept crunching the gears in my Forester lol

Ha ha ha!!!! I believe I was on that trip :P:P:P Hey Henry, would you like to drive? It's an auto I promise :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: !!!!!

Ha ha ha!!!! I don't mind driving mate, it will be a pretty good trip!!!!

I don't think Henry or Ryan have ever driven on a trip.... maybe Henry did once and kept crunching the gears in my Forester lol

Ha ha ha!!!! I believe I was on that trip :P:P:P Hey Henry, would you like to drive? It's an auto I promise :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: !!!!!

Yeah it was one of the trips down to the tweed, was a few of us back then; you, me, Angus, Henry i think Ben & Kris came too lol

We should organise a group sesh again, those trips were awesome fun

Yeah it was one of the trips down to the tweed, was a few of us back then; you, me, Angus, Henry i think Ben & Kris came too lol

We should organise a group sesh again, those trips were awesome fun

As I recall, I got drenched and nearly swept into the ocean....You are right....Good times....Miss them!!! Might be time to hit the stones again with silly string!!!!

Keen to give the longies and snapper a run Sunday, so ill try get out around mud and the beacons.

keen to land my first bay tunna for suuree, liking this weather change!

Exactly what I'm doing Runty. I fished Mud a couple of weeks ago and didn't see any tuna so after Tom156's report I was going to chase them further south, but Steve's (Max pwr) report that they were busting everywhere around Mud today has swayed me. If you see me in a white 14ft tinny with white 30hp Johnno say g'day - we may even be able to 'split up' and then let each other know if we come across tuna.

Shane - I've offered a spot to a couple of mates tonight so if none of them take it I'll let you know on the offchance you don't get a better offer. Am planning to be on the water no later than 5am.

Keen to give the longies and snapper a run Sunday, so ill try get out around mud and the beacons.

keen to land my first bay tunna for suuree, liking this weather change!

Exactly what I'm doing Runty. I fished Mud a couple of weeks ago and didn't see any tuna so after Tom156's report I was going to chase them further south, but Steve's (Max pwr) report that they were busting everywhere around Mud today has swayed me. If you see me in a white 14ft tinny with white 30hp Johnno say g'day - we may even be able to 'split up' and then let each other know if we come across tuna.

Shane - I've offered a spot to a couple of mates tonight so if none of them take it I'll let you know on the offchance you don't get a better offer. Am planning to be on the water no later than 5am.

Cheers mate.

Thanks for offer.

Im going with runty now lol.

Showing him how to fish the river and beacons lol.

Shane

Archived