My new boat!!!! Nearly ready!

jamocarter

Sold my seascape 2 months ago and bought a new Fisher 600 Maxi center cab.

Bought it without a motor 1 month ago and been setting it up ready for winter fishing.been fitting it with led spotlights front and rear. led strips under the gunnels.

Found a great priced etec 150hp in melbourne 2 weks ago so flew down and picked it up.

Mounted it fri night and just waiting for extended throttle cables to come in as the ones werent long enough from the previous boat!!!!

Keen as to get out over the Anzac long weekend hopefully!Havent had it in the water yet but only heard good stories about quality of the fisher boats.must admit it feels like a tank being in it.

Just thought id share a pic so if any body sees me out there come say hello.

post-9789-144598943861_thumb.jpg

post-9789-144598943871_thumb.jpg

post-9789-144598943877_thumb.jpg

jamocater . you will be very very happy with the FISHER . i have a 4.8 extended with a 115 suskie . solid and tough boat the fisher .mine doesn't have the water ballast and leans a bit if you have more than 2 people on the same side when at rest . other wise very good . yours should not have that with the water ballast . ;) al (are they still making them at the bribie turn off )

Jamo, that's an unreal looking rig mate! I don't know boats but I know what I like . The holes in the back look like torpedo tubes which I reckon is cool B) I'd give my left nut to own a boat like that mate ! Don't suppose you're in the market for a left nut and wanna swap?

Seriously though....... I don't know how you're getting any sleep with that rig in the driveway mate!! Enjoy.

I wanted a half cab more than the centre cab but with the hardtop on this one it gives it heaps of shade. And plenty of room to get out of the weather. Not enough room for me to sleep up in there though... but its filled now with tackle instead.

Not to fussy on outboards, havent heard any bad reports about the etec. Ive had yammy 4 strokes and mercs and they were both great motors. And fellow user dan townsend has a etec 115hp on his haines and never misses a beat!!!!

Just had a call from the mechanic and the extended wiring harness hasnt made it up from sydney in todays mail so looks like no maiden voyage this long weekend!!! SHATTERED TO SAY THE LEAST!!!

Archived