Overwhelmed by choice

Jig_Meister

How did your yak hunt go? I've recently gotten into the kayak side of things pick up a steal at anacondas end of financial year sales. I got a ocean Venus has a 250kg load rating a dry hatch up front a dry pod for the rear(very large) very good seat, an anchor and a swivel rod holder to mount on the rail. Also has a live bait well and another dry hatch between your legs. Got all this for $400 normal retail is $1800. I nearly fell over when I seen this deal could not walk past it.

Been out on the yak a couple of time and it is very easy to paddle glides through the water. Extremely stable enough that you can stand up an cast on it.

post-11680-144598973832_thumb.jpg

post-11680-144598974195_thumb.jpg

post-11680-144598974207_thumb.jpg

post-11680-144598974217_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Eddie

Shameless plug for MBC sponsor but also check out the Freak Sports site.

I do not know the weight class for the Assassin but if it within your range i highly recommend it.

If not they other models in the warehouse and they welcome inspections.

Based at Archerfield...

/>http://www.freaksports.com.au/product-category/kayaks-and-canoes/freak-assassin-fishing/

How did your yak hunt go? I've recently gotten into the kayak side of things pick up a steal at anacondas end of financial year sales. I got a ocean Venus has a 250kg load rating a dry hatch up front a dry pod for the rear(very large) very good seat, an anchor and a swivel rod holder to mount on the rail. Also has a live bait well and another dry hatch between your legs. Got all this for $400 normal retail is $1800. I nearly fell over when I seen this deal could not walk past it.

Been out on the yak a couple of time and it is very easy to paddle glides through the water. Extremely stable enough that you can stand up an cast on it.

[attachment=65681]h644e52e.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=65682]h5418a4f.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=65683]h5d82abe.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=65684]h7a9389f.jpg[/attachment]

Cheers

Eddie

Hey man i forgot about this thread :silly:

I am still sitting on my money!!!!!! omg i have gone backwards and forwards between wanting a boat a 4wd and back to a kayak a few days ago my head is killing me....

but my god what a bargain dude! are they still for sale? at that price?

Archived