Hard to find plastics

I'm trying to find Snapbacks and Zoom super flukes, can anyone point me in the right direction for these lollies. I notice tackle warehouse sell Zoom but seem to only have the frog ones but I will ask next time I'm there. but the snap backs I can't find, are they still in business??

thanks in advance

Cam

Do not get to caught up in brand if they do the same thing...

Gloomy, Tackle Tactics bring the Zmans in and they are not the Snapbacks... I do not know who did/does the snapbacks.

There are a lot of American plastics that are so similar it is not funny.

I still have quite a few Strike King packets that Rob Searing (Searing Tackle) used to do that are so similar to Zmans (in durability, colour, everything) it is not funny. There are that many brands that could be brought in to Australia but I guess it takes the right time/place/connections type of scenario to make it all work!

Check out some of the US online stores for examples. Although a few weeks ago would have been better with the way the dollar just went.

Angus

I'm trying to find Snapbacks and Zoom super flukes, can anyone point me in the right direction for these lollies. I notice tackle warehouse sell Zoom but seem to only have the frog ones but I will ask next time I'm there. but the snap backs I can't find, are they still in business??

thanks in advance

Cam

You won't find snap backs any more, not distributed by an importer , maybe an independent store may source some but it will be small scale and localised to that store. Tackle warehouse get the zooms in from time to time.

As gus said the strike king elzatech 3x plastics are the same plastic that z mans are. But again hard to source. I may get some in soon as I think my account is still active with them

Cheers

Rob

Archived