Wanted lures

sari96

Well I thought it was worth an ask.

I'm interested in sanding up some old/ used lures and attempt doing some of my own paint designs. So if there is anyone who has any old/ used but not wanted lures that they wouldn't mind giving away. Preferably Bream and Bass sized lures, if you could please send me an private message.

Would be much appreciated!!

Tried sending you a PM, but i get a message "you are restricted from this users profile" whatever that means.

I have maybe half a dozen 40mm halco laser pro's I dont use anymore your welcome to, probably a few others of lesser quality floating about.

I live at Morayfield if you want to pick them up, otherwise your going to need a safe address I can mail them to (I assume your a young fella, and if so you shouldn't be giving out your name and address to strangers).

Tried sending you a PM, but i get a message "you are restricted from this users profile" whatever that means.

I have maybe half a dozen 40mm halco laser pro's I dont use anymore your welcome to, probably a few others of lesser quality floating about.

I live at Morayfield if you want to pick them up, otherwise your going to need a safe address I can mail them to (I assume your a young fella, and if so you shouldn't be giving out your name and address to strangers).

Hi, that would be great! I tried pm you as well and said I'm restricted from your profile as well?? I'll try contact you this arvo and try sort it out cheers!

Ok, thats sorted.

I'll post you a few lures monday.

Some Bream & Bass lures

5 x 40mm Halco laser Pro's

1 x Halco combat

1 x 45mm Brad Smith something or other (cant remember the name of it, but they catch bream)

2 x Mann's 5

2 x Rapala's

1 x nilsmaster spearhead

2 x Cordell rattlin spots, a 35 and a 70mm

All a bit old and battered, but still swim well enough. Perfect candidates for a paint job.

Should be able to make a mess painting them up! ;)

Make sure you post some pics of your efforts.

Archived