Website problem category appears to be useless.

rayke1938

Whenever anyone posts a problem with the site it appears to be relegated to the website problem section where it is not seen unless someone specifically goes into the section and has a look.

Mostly it just languishes there without and feed back such as yes we have a problem and are looking at it or even more details required.

If the problem were to appear in the latest posts section at least other members could say yes me too and maybe give additional info which could assist in the resolving of the problem,

For example i have been having problems viewing photos in other members posts where the rhs of the photo is cut off but I have no problems with the photos in my own posts.

Looks like fishing nut reported the same thing 2 days ago but noone has added to the post so the question is it a site problem with noone else reporting or do we both have a computer problem.

Cheers

Ray the winger.

post-230-144598961431_thumb.png

post-230-144598961458_thumb.png

post-230-144598961484_thumb.png

Ray it is prob a website problem as it is being looked at.

Please remember that running this site is not a paid gig.

The admin team do so when they can squeeze it into their own hours, usually very late at night much the annoyance of the mrs :P

I have experienced the same issue with the images and it is being looked at.

The speed (which should have been drastically improved) is also noted but we are waiting to hear back from the server hosts as to this issue.

Cheers.

Angus

The half pictures are just pictures that have not been inserted by the angler.

No admin or website fault there although I do try and insert them for people when I see them. This takes time though I do not read every thread.

I think Ray was referring (correct me if I am wrong) to pictures being inserted but extending out of the frame so only half can be seen...

Anyway as stated this has been acknowledged and we are working on it.

Angus

Archived