Happy AFO Anniversary Bersim.

rayke1938

Well it is not really till the 1/7/13 but as James will be away I thought I would jump the gun.

I wish to pay tribute to one of our younger members and regular poster.

I first had the pleasure of meeting James and his dad about 11 months ago when we went for a fish on NPD.

What a pleasure it was.

James is extremely polite,asks questions .pays attention and is a very quick learner.

Since then I have had the pleasure of watching James evolve into a skilled and knowledgeable freshwater angler getting into the skinny water both bush bashing and yakking as well as his dad obtaining a NPD permit.

No doubt a lot of this is attributable to the support he receives from his family.

It is one of the joys of life to meet and know a young lad of such a fine calibre.

All the best

Ray

Thanks so much for all the kind words Ray. It's people like you and Dino that helped me learn so much, along with many other helpful and friendly members. Thanks for all the trips to NPD and the Hinze as they have been very enjoyable, as well as educational.

James

Thanks Ray for the post. I have also had the pleasure of meeting James and his Dad. It is great to see such a great young member and his manner and politeness is a tribute to his upbringing and parents. Your reports are well written and a pleasure to read. You are a valued member of this community. Cheers mate.

I talk to a lot of people while getting around to different spots fishing and I dont think that I have ever seen a young person listen as intently as James does, what more he puts what he has heard to good use. This goes for the whole family.

Well done James and remember school comes first.

Dino

Archived