Flathead Social 2013 - Sun Sept 15 GC Broadwater.

Bri The Pom

Sorry mate but my hopes of coining were dashed yesterday when looking at the intranett. The "powers to be" decided the wanted all marking and reporting done by wednesday following this weekend. SO with assessments being submitted on Friday 14th and Biol exams needing a 24 HR turn around it looks like I will be marking all day instead....gr :pinch:

No worries mate. That's why I'm glad I'm a HPE teacher ....... Enjoy Hervey Bay and a well earned break!!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im 50-50,

If I can pursuade mark yo decky ill come down, ill know on wednesday.

Never fished the broadwater before, but ive got a good pair of eyes to follow a black and white fiberglass boat with an englishman at the helm!!

Ill confirm later in the week.when im.home.

Callum

I'll be there but I'm playing decky for Bipolar same as last year.

Cheers

Mark

Is this a land based event? Or someone has a spare deckie spot - dont mind to chip for fuel, etc for the privilege.

You can fish this landbased no problem at all, the biggest flattie i have ever seen was caught in front of the seaway tower, this is suitable for a landbased angler and all the beach area rigt up to the seaway from the meeting point.

Keep posting for a decky spot.

Hi mate,

I will be bringing a mate to this now , If you are stuck for a ride on the day you are welcome to jump in with me an him in my 4.5m runabout. could be a bit crowded but we don't mind, only there for a bit of fun... :lol:

Pink deep diving lively lure rigged and ready to go..........

Cool Dassa, let us know. Failing that Bri has kindly offered to lend me his tinny for the day so no pressure.

brmil68 - cheers for the offer mate. Probably be better for you to keep it to just two of you as flicking lures/plastics with 3 can be fun ..... Looking forward to putting a face to the name on Sunday mate.

Gotta love the AFO network!!!!!!

Just updated the list and we are up to 25 now so looking like a good crew for Sunday. And the weather gods are smiling on us with 6-10 knot winds and a clear 27 degree day predicted. Bring it on!!!

Still not too late to join us but please let me know so I can bring enough snags and drinks. Oh and Bri has been busy securing some last minute prizes so it will be a pretty handy raffle on Sunday.

Sorry horse head decky spot taken by no:1 daughter mate so sorry first chace I have had to get on tonight see you sunday bright and early MAYBE LOL.

No worries gorgeous (LOL - I think that is the term the hip and young use these days .....). See you there, unless you are late, in which case we will leave you behind ........

Teckee7 - the good news is you are now jumping in with me in Bri's boat. I'll send you a PM tonight and we can discuss details.

Archived