5M Quintrex runabout, late model Yamaha Reduced to $4900

Bi_polar

FOR SALE - 5 meter Quintrex with a late model Yamaha 30hp Hi-Tech - (front shift lever on tiller)

This boat is built solid, you've just got to ask any of the older forum members about these hulls and they will tell you about their tried and proven strength and ride.

It's a big open tiller steer boat with a full floor that you could hold a party on.

Live bait tank, burley bucket, marine radio, swivel seats, sand and reef anchor and lots more.

This boat is in good condition with no corrosion or cracks, it has always been a river boat and the motor was fitted new by my father and would be lucky to have 50 hours on it.

It comes on a gal trailer too.

He bought the hull from the original owner and they only ever used it in the local river too and it has never been bashed about.

It would seem to most people that this hull is under powered but it gets along really well with 2 people and as i am only 3 minutes to Victoria Point ramp it can be test driven to show you how it goes.

I'm chasing $4900.00 or near offer

post-1650-144598974887_thumb.png

I'll put some more pics up today as i have had a couple of boats in the way to take some pics.

I also have the option of offering this with a 4 cylinder 40hp Mercury that i have on my own boat which is the 50hp de-tuned model. It's in great condition and also tiller steer.

The inside of this boat looks bad with the patchy paint but the mustard yellow paint is the original paint and is in great condition. The blue is some sort of acrylic paint that is coming off with a pressure squirter on the garden hose, so i recon a pressure washer would strip it off easily. The yellow paint wasn't sanded before it was painted so it will look great if you hit it with a pressure washer.

Ok this is still for sale and i need some help or advice on what you guys think this it's worth, any input would be greatly appreciated in a PM.

I'll drop the price for someone that is interested but you are getting a very reliable boat, motor and trailer package for your money.

The motor is immaculate and has been flushed after every use and winterized when it's not being used in the colder months. As i said in the first part of the add, it would be lucky to have 50 hours on it as my father's fishing spot was only about 10 minutes up the river. It has never been thrashed and would make a great Bay boat and would be capable of offshore trips on a calm day.

Remember this is a nice size boat at 5 meters long but yet gets along really well with a 30 on it. I am going to take it for a run this week and check it's top speed so if anyone is interested you are more than welcome to come for a run.

Yeah i am actually...lol

It's a good honest boat and trailer..both motors are very reliable and in excellent condition.

Andrew (On The Chew) said it looks a little big for him and he is worried he may not be able to handle it and may be a little fast for his needs..... :silly: :silly: :silly:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived