Kayaking Redland Bay Sat 3/8

PlasticFantastic

Ok tide looks good and the wind looks like a westerly so I'm going to put the yak in at Redland Bay and try to fish a few bits of reef I've noticed whilst fishing there land based. General targets will be Bream, Squire and there should be some Tailor willing for a surface bite also. Will look at about a 530am launch and will put up more details tomorrow night. If anyone is keen feel free to come along.

Cheers

Mark

can't make it tommorrow but sunday i'm keen if weather holds, been wanting to try that area for a while now so i'll be relying on your knowlage of the fishing there or may hit brissie river try for a jewie or two :whistle: if weather turns.

Okay tomorrow morning it is I will be parked on the side of the road heading into redland bay at 530 as it will be easier than trying to give instructions on where to go.Fishing wise it looks similar to redcliffe with shallow reef exposed at the bottom of the tide but about two metres under at high. I will be fishing there this arvo to suss it out so will post the results later tonight.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598977004_thumb.jpg

Archived