Bow mount electric

pondo

Ended up buying a watersnake ambush off eBay for 250 dollars. It's brand new. Seems like a good deal think there is a few left if anyone is interested. Now I'm after a battery and charger. Does anyone know of any being sold At the moment ?

Plenty of cheap chargers around but if you want something that will really look after your battery talk to Aussie 123 and get a ctek it will cost a fair bit more than a $50 ebay special but your battery will last for years.

I just replaced my 200ah 12v battery with 2 X 230 a/h 6 volt Absorbed power agms for $340 the pair from Grant at 38056833. He is at logan reserve.

Cheers

Ray

What amp hours would 54lb thrust watersnake draw ? I was assuming a 100ah battery will be suffice. Depending what sort of use it is getting though. I just plan to use it to get in and out Snags and also to keep the boat still in current.

46 amps on full power for the use you propose a 100a/h should suffice as you would not be using full power all the time.

In theory 100 a/h would last a little over 2 hours on full throttle but in practice an hour and a half maximum as you should NEVER fully discharge the battery if you want a long life from the battery,It is recommended not to go below 11.8 volts but I aim for 12v .

Cheers

Ray

Archived