Hinze 24/9/13 + Penile Cranium.

rayke1938

Went to Hinze with Tai and Hai and had a good day with plenty of fish and good company.

No size to the fish with most being 35 to 37 with occasional smaller ones.

post-230-144598983262_thumb.jpg

Usual gourmet hot breakfast. Until we commenced to cook breakfast the fishing had been slow with only around 19 fish caught in the first hour and then they came on the chew so as a result of this the sausages were a bit over cooked but I suppose yo cannot have everything.

post-230-144598983269_thumb.jpg

post-230-144598983273_thumb.jpg

Last years stocking?

post-230-144598983277_thumb.jpg

post-230-144598983284_thumb.jpg

Spotted at the car park/ Must be a mate of Zimmans.

When we got back to the ramp there was a ignorant @@@@@@@

with his yak and car at the base of the ramp .

I walked up to my car and connected up the winch and backed to the head of the ramo and waited and waited and waited. I do not know how many minutes elapsed before I started to time him but 14 minutes elapsed before he left the ramp.I have never seen anyone stuff around so much. He even tied a red rag on the end of his yak before he drove up the ramp.

Cheers

Ray

Was a great day with friends, fish, food and laughter til that yakker at the ramp. He sure took his sweet @ss putting that yak on then for him to clean out the rubbish from his car while we were waiting.

He clearly saw us waiting and it was obvious that 2 cars can't fit side by side on that ramp.

SES were out in force training today but it felt like they were just hooning around, flying past with those petrol motors!

Archived