for sale: alphas 103 ito ai new in box

kevinchen19870316

just received my new alphas ito ai from japan, but i am not so satisfied with it. so the reel is now for sale

the price is 400AUD. i will accept paypal, bank tranfer or cash.

prefer pick up but will be willing to post at the buyers cost. [img size=184]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/clip_image002-d2feba6c735b521d18497e56c41dadcf.jpg

post-1433-144598427668_thumb.jpg

no, the one in the website is a standard alphas.

the one i am selling is a megabass&daiwa limited alphas ito. it's designed by Mr yuki ito, the founder of megabass. the reel has \" ito engineering\" in the transparent sideplate and \"i'ze factory\" on the handle. the spool is tuned and the brake system is tuned megaforce V, which deliver less brake force and add casting distance.

this ITO is one of the best casters in the world, second only to td-itos IMO.

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

conquest 100 or 100dc? i doubt conquest 100 would be able to outcast alphas ito ai in any lure weights.

i am thinking of a pixy airy red now and dump it in saltwater as u do. ha

like cowfish said, it all depends on the weights you're gonna chuck from 2-7grams, Conquest 50/100 will chuck it as far as the Alphas/Ito can, but my preference is still for the Alphas to be honest, the magnetic dial makes it much easier.

before you send it back tho, i've got an idea for you - some of the mod shops in japan do this really cool mod where they will get sheets of carbon(yes, carbon sheets like the type they use to pimp up cars), then they cover up the whole reel in these thin sheets. ehe.. makes your reel look like a cool-ass carbon reel man :D. hehe. needs alot of careful work tho. just an idea :P

• 1 month later...

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

baitcasters casts way farther than spinning reels, at least in my hands and in most of my friend's hands.

You're kidding yourself aren't you? There is no way a BC outfit of any kind could cast light lures (4g and under) further then a spinning reel.

I could not think of something more annoying and frustrating then using a BC and trying to get more then 5m distance with something like an SX40. And don't say I don't know how to cast a BC.

Troy

blue_mako wrote:

kevinchen19870316 wrote:
baitcasters casts way farther than spinning reels, at least in my hands and in most of my friend's hands.

You're kidding yourself aren't you? There is no way a BC outfit of any kind could cast light lures (4g and under) further then a spinning reel.

I could not think of something more annoying and frustrating then using a BC and trying to get more then 5m distance with something like an SX40. And don't say I don't know how to cast a BC.

Troy

I'm with troy on this one kev no way would baitcaster cast further with light lures and we were casting slugs way better with spin gear than bc

Archived