G'day All

Louis

G'day All

I'm new to this site and I thought I would say Hello.

Some of you may already know me from Ausfish.

I'm happy to say that I will be a regular on both sites from now on.

To Angus and any others who have had an input in developing this site I would like to say that I take my hat off to you as it appears that this is a well constructed site with a lot of potential.

Anyway I look forwarding to reading other members posts.

Yours in Angling

Louis

PS: I have read with great interest in recent times of catches from the Brisbane River. It is a wonderfull stretch of water which holds a special spot in my heart.

Welcome Louis and thanks for signing up.

Believe it or not the web site started as a bit of a joke the convince people that yes we do catch stuff in the river! And it has progressed from there.

So judging by your sentiment about the Brisbanr River you should get along well with the other members here.

Not to mention being as amazed as me by some of the quality fish that we have all been catching.

Look forward to hearing some reports from you.

Angus.

G'day all,

I heard about the site through Ausfish.

I can't believe the size of those threadfin Salmon that some anglers have been catching in the river lately.

I'm curious to know whether they have always been there or they are a recent phenomenom.

I have caught them in the past but nowhere near as big as the ones recently caught by some of the anglers from this site.

Anyway thanks for your welcomes.

Louis

Yeah Louis we have speculated on that quite a bit.

Some people reckon that due to global warming etc that they are coming further down south.

I presonally think they have most likely been there for ages, and people have just not targeted them.

But i dont really know. You would think some would have been caught as by catch before now!

Angus.

Archived