Aquarium section?

liquidg

Hi all.

Just noticed this forum “an Australian forum†and I use to fish and spearfish but not so much any more.

What I am suggesting is that your forum include an aquarium section, I would look in from time to time for reef aquariums.

It’s just a thought!

Welcome to the site. As a first time poster however suggesting to start up an aquarium section as it interests you wouldn't it be best just to sign up to an aquarium forum? I too am an aquarium hobbiest and would be more then happy to contribute to that but thats not why I joined this awesome forum. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Welcome to the site. As a first time poster however suggesting to start up an aquarium section as it interests you wouldn't it be best just to sign up to an aquarium forum? I too am an aquarium hobbiest and would be more then happy to contribute to that but thats not why I joined this awesome forum. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

True, and as I typed, its just a thought.

Especially since many fishermen catch what will look great at home in a successful marine aquarium when shallow reef fishing.

Some hobbyists actually start out that way.

I noticed this as an Australian forum and most aquarium forums are not true forums, most are highly influenced by commercial enterprises and that takes away the open and truly helpful side of what a forum is supposed to be.

I to am a hobbyist, plus been fishing, surfing, and scuba diving and free diving for over 40 years, not so much fishing and spearing these days and reef keeping for over thirty and they are all linked in my opinion.

Once you get a feel for the ocean via experiences while out there and or in it, it influences your capacity to easily keep those life forms at home.

Any way it was just a thought.

What's wrong with the current pets section?
/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/pets

Plenty of aquarium setups and fishy questions in there ;)

That's cool, its just an idea due to so many that fish could keep many of what does not have a size associated with it, and could share the whole experience more readily with just aquarium keepers and not dog or bird keepers of which I have both.

The only reason I suggested it, was that I saw this forum had the word Australian in its name and most forums here in auz are not true to the hobby.

no worries, it’s all good.

Archived