Wild Wolffdere Bass - Albert River

Brian D

Don't worry Jono, we don't fish within the restricted area although it is obvious someone does as there are scales and crap everywhere. I thought it was 200mts.

Try going behind the fire shed, that's about 1k from the wier just up from the bridge.

Or try the lower weir carpark and head down river along the track. You get a few scratches and stuff but it's worth it.

At the weir there is a spot at least 120mts from the wall that gets you into the main weir pool.

But then again, you don't hacve to go there either.;)

Stu it's still a 200 or 120 zone. I haven't fished it because once the fish come over the wall they can't get back. It does look good but, very deep and dark.

They do stock Cod into the Albert a little further up the river but I haven't found where yet - I need a canoe or yak.

So many places to fish and so few days off without restrictions.:S

Brian D wrote:

Stu it's still a 200 or 120 zone. I haven't fished it because once the fish come over the wall they can't get back. It does look good but, very deep and dark.

They do stock Cod into the Albert a little further up the river but I haven't found where yet - I need a canoe or yak.

So many places to fish and so few days off without restrictions.:S

I think its actually that Carp busters mob that stocks the cod,

Archived