ice

robin

I going to straddie over easter, adder rock, and would like to get ice before I go over, where is the cheapest place to get ice from Southside of brisbane.

ALSO what's the best bait to use over there for just general fishing. And while I'm at it , what are the good locations to fish from shore based.

Thanks

Not sure if he's still running or not over there, but Bob's Ice van runs around to all the campgrounds delivering ice if you run out. Not sure where the cheapest would be to get it before you go though, just the local servo? Or make your own?

There have been a few good reports from straddy lately, so check them out in the search bar :).

Heaps of places to get ice, if your just fishing off the beach it's hard to go past beach worms & pippies, both can be collected along main beach, if your no good at catching beach worms thats about the only thing i would buy befor i went over. im lucky because my mrs loves catching them & is good at it, me on the other hand can't catch the bloody things to save my life.

besides worms we found prices on everything even alcohol to be on par with the main land.

Make sure you leave some fish for me because im heading back over there once the easter crowd has gone home. :P

Archived