Historical Tide Predictions

Terry H

Bit of an odd request, but does anyone know where/how to get tide predictions dating back to 2006/2007?

BOM's website (inc willy weather which I believe relies on BOM) only goes back to 2011/2012.

Edit:

I have found some sites like this: http://tides.mobilegeographics.com/locations/739.html

But their tide times/heights don't match BOMs for today (or any historical date) that I can compare. :dry:

Thanks Jeremy & Gad.

I looked into this a little more, including even trying to find PDFs on the webarchive. I found a few PDFs floating around, but only back to 2010.

I think the mobilegeographics is the most likely site. Before I just ignored it as I saw there was a difference, but in quantifying its differences with BoM, it's only +/- 0-10 minutes and +/- 0-10cm for any given tide. That's for Brisbane Bar and also Brisbane Port Office. So all in all, considering another page was about 4 hours out, it's probably the best option! Excluding someone having a PDF copy of MSQ's Tidal tables for all Queensland Standard Ports :whistle:

Archived