What Day is it?

rayke1938

sitting down having a leisurely cup of coffee before breakfast catching up on the latest antics on various websites when my mobile rang.

Howya going?

good

Whereareya?

home.

I am at the gate.

Oh sh!t. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I had arranged to meet Aaron at NPD today and even sent him an email yesterday.

Last night At some stage into a bottle of red I had changed the day to Wednesday. :

So quickly chucked some milk,cold rissoles and ice into the esky and shrimp into live bait tank hitch up the boat and off into peak hour traffic.

Actually made good time as it only took a little over an hour and a half to get to the gate.

I think it was around 10am when we started fishing at the first drop off and Aaron was on straight away.

post-230-144599050897_thumb.jpg

This fish was deep hooked but was not bleeding so Aaron cut the line and released it.

post-230-144599050913_thumb.jpg

Unfortunatly it later bobbed up on the surface and provided a feed for one of the pelicans that were hanging around.

The fish kept coming on board slowly.

post-230-144599050908_thumb.jpg

The bite slowed down so we went to a couple of other spots with only one tandan and a couple of small bass located.

Quite spectacular cloud formation for all people who were office bound and missed it,

post-230-144599050917_thumb.jpg

post-230-144599050921_thumb.jpg

post-230-144599050925_thumb.jpg

post-230-144599050929_thumb.jpg

post-230-144599050935_thumb.jpg

We went back to original spot and picked up a few more bass and tandans.

Back at ramp by 3pm with a score of 15 bass and 4 tandans, and a severe case of embarrassment for me.

Going to Hinze on thursday ( I think) with Rick or is it Graham ? :sick:

Cheers

Ray ( Judy reckons she hasnt laughed so much in years and is calling me AL )

Yeah thats worth a good laugh! Should of got Barry out of bed to let him in for a bank fish while he was waiting for you ;)

Actually I could have let him in on my way past!

That sky says "cold" will put an extra blanket on the bed tonight!

Archived