Bli Bli Barra Park

rustydagger

Caught this beauty at the Bli Bli Barra Park on the 23rd April on a live mullet.

Even though it wasnt in the wild it was an awesome experience and was still a challenge to land. I had been to the park previously with no luck but was there for 3hr and managed this one in the "Big Boys Pond" and 5 smaller one on pellets in the other ponds. Also managed to hook another 2 "big ones" but got cut of right at the bank and the other managed to spit the hook.

It was the best 3hr I had spent in a long time ;) .

post-10200-144599051464_thumb.jpg

post-10200-144599051798_thumb.jpg

Nice! Don't feel bad, Bli Bli ain't that easy. I spent 4 hours there one day without a fish, saw dozens and tried everything. You'd think it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel, but I ended getting my first barra in the wild and reckon it was easier. Bli Bli barra are used to being caught, so are pretty wily.

Nice! Don't feel bad, Bli Bli ain't that easy. I spent 4 hours there one day without a fish, saw dozens and tried everything. You'd think it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel, but I ended getting my first barra in the wild and reckon it was easier. Bli Bli barra are used to being caught, so are pretty wily.

Only 4 Hours.

Jesus we spent like 7 hours there and got nothing but insults. Smartest fish I've ever seen.

Archived