Sign in to follow this  
Angus

2014 Winter Camp: Wrap Up

Definitely another amazing Winter Camp and I think the best one that I have been to yet.

The antics around the fire on both night was awesome and the fishing was quite good as well although much tougher than other years.

Thanks to Angus and Lake Campfire for putting on another amazing weekend away and everyone who came up for the weekend to make it such a great event.

I am looking forward to next year already.

My first WC and I enjoyed it immensely, a few fish and lots of laughs to be had. Highlight was definitely watching Sweresy around the fire Saturday night though
Please login or register to view this image

Strangely enough I don't recall being round the fire as you mentioned...

Sounds like it.

But its not hard to end up a number out of sequence on your tagging, ( writing the number down against the wrong measurement), one of the reasons every fish I tag - I take 1 photograph on the mat, no others. So the fish are in order and I can double check the lengths before lodging the data!.

Also the tagged fish I caught has apparently shrunk from 355mm in 2013 to 290mm during winter camp? ahah Someone is being too generous with their measurements.

Probably Sweresy...

I took my data directly from the pictures (high res pic of the tag and fish on the mat. So my guess is the tagger has accidentally used the wrong tag for the corresponding card

Mine shrunk 75mm, how close was it to mine in date and number? I wonder if it was from the same session

was it tagged really far back like mine?

Please login or register to view this attachment

Also the tagged fish I caught has apparently shrunk from 355mm in 2013 to 290mm during winter camp? ahah Someone is being too generous with their measurements.

Probably Sweresy...

such a classic loller