1770 Friday!

demarc

Have fun Julian.

It looks like the weather may settle early next week so hopefully you will get a couple of good over nighters in.

With the southerly on the weekend you should still get out in the bay some where for a fish as there appears to be plenty of Spanish in close atm with a few being spun from the rocks the past week or two.

The boys did real well up there last week on the reefs so hopefully that run of fish continues next week for you all.

I'll be up there the week after next but I'm restricted to just off the headland in my little tinnie........will be giving the creeks a bash and also can't wait to fish Flat Rock again, I got smoked there last year and I'm hoping to even up the score.

Good luck fellas!

Have fun Julian.

It looks like the weather may settle early next week so hopefully you will get a couple of good over nighters in.

With the southerly on the weekend you should still get out in the bay some where for a fish as there appears to be plenty of Spanish in close atm with a few being spun from the rocks the past week or two.

The boys did real well up there last week on the reefs so hopefully that run of fish continues next week for you all.

I'll be bringing my riggers out this time Lance. Last year we were in Buller reef and the Spanish were soooo thick, I won't be missing em this time. Got all my deep divers and trolling skirts ready. Bloody keen to test the new relax riggers I got too.

I have been prepping my gear all week going to try those new feather hooks on them those outer lagoons is my heaven c u there Julian

I've stocked up on a bunch of feathers as well for this trip Mark. I think the trouty will love em! I got a bunch of different colours, but I think the greens and reds will do the damage.

I'll be up there the week after next but I'm restricted to just off the headland in my little tinnie........will be giving the creeks a bash and also can't wait to fish Flat Rock again, I got smoked there last year and I'm hoping to even up the score.

Good luck fellas!

I've herd there have been marlin of the head lands in years gone past. Good luck mate!!! You seem to be up that way nearly the same time as me each year.

Get those divers working Julian and you will do ok.

A little suggestion, troll one of those flies as well, especially if you have a pink or blue one.

I have a few here if you ever need any more.

I was in the Reelax factory a few days ago having a beer with the boys and having a play with all the goodies.

Get those divers working Julian and you will do ok.

A little suggestion, troll one of those flies as well, especially if you have a pink or blue one.

I have a few here if you ever need any more.

I was in the Reelax factory a few days ago having a beer with the boys and having a play with all the goodies.

Did you sort out coming up in the end to 1770? I got a variety of colours, and do have blue and pink ones.

How was the factory?

I am still not sure what I am up to.

Factory was great actually.

They have some beautiful gear in there and some pretty neat machinery.

I have to do the boat show on Friday with the Reelax crew as I need to see some wholesalers there and then we are all heading to the German Club for dinner afterwards so it should be a good day and night.

I am still not sure what I am up to.

Factory was great actually.

They have some beautiful gear in there and some pretty neat machinery.

I have to do the boat show on Friday with the Reelax crew as I need to see some wholesalers there and then we are all heading to the German Club for dinner afterwards so it should be a good day and night.

If u make it, give me a buzz, if not I'll see ya on the flip side with lots of good stories. German club rocks. Bring on Oct 5th... I'll be there this year again for October feast.

The boys left today as there is the annual meet and greet in town tomorrow night in 1770 will be heading up just after the weekend to catch up with them all and get out to the reef for a few nights the weather is shaping up nicely early next week

Work closed...

post-11167-144599070091_thumb.jpg

Made it up fine. Boat towed fine, went to the tavern, none of us are welcome there again...

4 boats.

post-11167-144599070074_thumb.jpg

post-11167-144599070085_thumb.jpg

69 rods/reels between 11 people...

post-11167-144599070089_thumb.jpg

First over nighter Monday night, then doing it all again Wednesday night.

Archived