Sign in to follow this  
Joe K

Finally..... A big school of beaut bass!

Yes Dino, after losing a few kilos, many lures and hundreds of casts it was a great feeling to have a big bass struggling at the end of my line. Thanks again Dino! I could see big boney bream in the mouths of many of the bass so they are obviously following these bait schools.

Most enjoyable session Ellicat with the blade being hit within 3-10 seconds of hitting the water. The hot bite lasted for >1 hour. You know it is a quality bass when it feels like a snag but the fish is pulling line from a tight drag. Yes, guys from this forum are fortunate to get good advise from the more experienced fishos like Dino.

I am the Sig! After so many years that statement still makes me smile. What you have stated is so true about Dino and also Ray. We on the Forum are fortunate these two generous guys willingly impart and share some of their freshwater fishing knowledge. What I have learnt from Dino's posts has saved me many months of trial and error and countless lures.

Well, it time to go for another long walk casting lures and hopefully post some pics. Happy fishing!